EventFolio from Pixl8 Group is the ultimate conference & events management system. With over 20 years experience of website and platform development our team has the skills to ensure that EventFolio is deeply integrated with your CRM & website - giving you a single view of member data. Book a meeting with us at Congress and find out how you can make managing your events so much easier.
New, Better and DifferentAbstract submissions: reviewers can now discuss a specific submission via instant online chat. Admins can assign reviewers permission to recommend a decision, approve/reject submissions or score out of ten.
Rules-based event certificates: automatically grant delegates certificates based on a condition rule - e.g. number of minutes attended
Zoom attendee import: automatically pull in extra information after your online event - including number of minutes delegate watched and poll question answers.
Speaker email widgets: easily include profile information with photos of your speakers in your event emails.
Time zones: local time zones are now clearly shown on event booking pages
Relevant Sector ExpertiseEventFolio is used by associations in many sectors to run their in-person, online and hybrid events. These include construction, law, health care, medicine, science, tourism and many more.
EventFolio gives you everything you need to run a portfolio of in-person, online or hybrid events - including one day events, multi-day conferences and webinars. From attendee data to email marketing, store and manage everything in one place. Features include:
- Event website CMS
- Schedule / Agenda management, with Session selections
- Abstract management - review delegate submissions from your website and schedule abstracts into event sessions
- Virtual events & conferences on your website via embedded Zoom and Vimeo streams
- Virtual event pages with in-session live chat / Q&A boxes and a feature-rich exhibitor zone
- Booking funnel with multiple pages & questions
- Multi-delegate booking options
- Ticketing, pricing & discount codes
- Email marketing & Delegate communication
- Speaker management
- Sponsor & Exhibitor management
- Table planning
- Integrations with accounting systems and payment services
- Dashboards & Reporting